Control & Relay Panels:
Empowered by our sophisticated infrastructural facilities, we are capable of designing and manufacturing a wide
assortment of control panels and other equipment as per IEC and IS regulations. The control panels, starters, motor control centers, switch boards and PLC automation system are designed as per IEC 60947-4 / ISI 3947- Part 4. Our enclosures undergoes 7 Tank Process Pretreatment and pure polyester powder coating processes to ensure that they are corrosion resistant and sturdy. The enclosures are fabricated from 16/ 14 SWG, CRCA Sheet Steel.
Motor Control Centers
We are a prominent name engaged in manufacturing a vast range of motor control centers which are at par with international quality standards. Offered at economical prices, our panels are sturdy in design and defect free in nature. We offer Motor Control Center under following specifications. Form IV of separation as per IS: 8623 is maintained. Types of starters include Automatic Star Delta, Direct On-line, Soft Starters, Variable Frequency Drives, Stator Rotor Starters and Autotransformer Starters
Variable Frequency Drive Panels
Roughly 50% of the total electrical energy generated in the company is consumed by rotating equipment. Variable speed drive technology offers a cost-effective method to match driver speed to load demands and represents a state-of-the-art opportunity to reduce operating costs and improve overall productivity.
Programmable Logic Controller Panels are a very common component of control upgrades and automation projects in a wide variety of industries. The team at GK has developed and implemented time-tested procedures to minimize the chance of mis-wiring during the production stage. These procedures, along with detailed final QC, help to ensure all PLC panels are built correctly and meet customers’ expectations.
- The equipment is designed for low voltage power distribution as per IEC 60439 (Part 1 & 2), IS 8623 (Part 1 & 2).
- Bus duct enclosure is made from cold rolled steel sheet 1.6mm with powder coated.
- Bus bars copper type are made of 99.9% Pure copper ETP grade, whereas Aluminum type bus bars are made of 63401 WP grade Aluminum alloy.
- Small, compact and rigid construction.
- Inside the bus trucking, bus bars are supported at every 250mm for rigid and shockproof construction.
- Bus bars in enclosure are held tight and cannot easily slide even in vertical runs when used as rising mains.
- Un-drilled bus bars of sections can be jointed together by joint clamp using HTS bolts.
- System is totally reusable, easy to dismantle, reinstall and extend. Each section can be individually replaced or dismantled with disturbing other sections.
- Temperature rise on enclosure for all ratings is 25ºC max. for safety of operators.
- Design of panel facilitates adequate space for cable or bus duct termination and provides required cable support along with enough space for easy access during maintenance of the panel.
- All live parts are properly shrouded by means of acrylic sheet in order to ensure any accidental contact with live parts during maintenance.
- Neoprene rubber gaskets are provided for all doors and covers to meet dust vermin proof.